FAQ SZUKAJ UŻYTKOWNICY REGULAMIN PROFIL REJESTRACJA ZALOGUJ

Projektowanie stron internetowych Agencja Interaktywna ARTEH CMS

Former NFL referee John Parry never believed in the

To jest miejsce na Wasze niesamowite projekty, lekcje rysunku, porady i opinie.

Moderator: Lilla Lou

Former NFL referee John Parry never believed in the

Postautor: liny195 » 11 gru 2019, 7:06

concept of a sky judge Jason Spriggs Jersey , an extra official watching the game from a booth with a monitor in front of him. Then he watched Monday night’s game from a booth with a monitor in front of him.Parry, who now works for ESPN, was highly critical of the mistakes made by the officiating crew during the Lions-Packers game. And he said on ESPN today that he’s now in favor of a sky judge.“Let’s embrace technology. I was not for a sky judge weeks ago. At this point, I think we have to embrace technology and we have to find a way to fix the egregious error,” Parry said.It’s clear that sometimes the people watching on television have a better view than the officials on the field. An official who watches the game on television, inside the stadium, with the ability to contact the other officials immediately if they miss something, could improve officiating in the NFL. It’s an idea whose time has come. Several of the Packers’ draft picks spoke to the media on Friday afternoon after their first practice with the team." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTThe Green Bay Packers are crazy about Rashan Gary. They must be — if they were not, he would not have become the team’s first selection in the 2019 NFL Draft. Gary is clearly crazy about being a Packer as well. After arriving to Green Bay on Thursday for rookie orientation camp and signing his contract, Gary had a moment where it hit him all at once that he’s actually in the NFL and a member of one of the most historic organizations in football. “I just stared at (my jersey) for like five minutes and then realized I had to catch the bus,” Gary told reporters after practice on Friday. “Wearing that gold and green, there’s something (special) about it.” Of course, Gary’s jersey will bear the number 52, which belonged to fellow pass-rusher Clay Matthews for the past nine seasons. That fact is not lost on Gary, who said that he specifically requested that number. “Five minus two equals three (and) I wore three in college Mike Daniels Color Rush Jersey ,” Gary joked, but the history of the number clearly appeals to him as well. “Clay Matthews (is) a guy, I used to watch his game a lot. I’m a bigger type guy, but I love his passion for the game, man. As soon as I saw it was open, I had to take it.”Gary did wear a harness on his right shoulder during practice, however, something that may be the case for him throughout his rookie season. Gary tore the labrum in that shoulder, and while the team has avoided any word on whether the injury will require surgery — either before or after the season — it is clearly something that the team is monitoring closely. Head coach Matt LaFleur confirmed that it was the Packers’ medical staff that instructed Gary to wear the harness on Friday, however, so that will likely be the case throughout offseason workouts.There will be a bit of a bond between the Packers’ first two draft picks in 2019, however. While Gary is pressuring quarterbacks, safety Darnell Savage will be roaming in the secondary trying to make plays on the football and on receivers. “He’s a good dude,” Gary said of his new teammate. “I told him don’t worry, you cover https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Jamaal-Williams-Jersey , I’m gonna make sure you get a couple interceptions.”While the players were working out on the field, LaFleur was of course leading and observing drills in practice. he even got in the mix with the quarterbacks, throwing some passes to running backs. “I threw some good balls out there,” he joked in a press conference after practice. But despite some fun for him personally in that aspect, LaFleur was focused on establishing a baseline for his new players. “We want to give them a good foundation of what we’re all about,” he said. “You want to be able to integrate these guys into phase two and the drill work right away. You don’t want to slow things down for your veterans.” One of the early picks whose weekend got off to a slow start on the field, however, is third-round pick Jace Sternberger. The tight end from Texas A&M was in attendance at practice on Friday but was not participating. After much social media concern in the immediate aftermath of that news, LaFleur revealed it to be a non-issue: Sternberger was out of practice due to an illness but the team expects him to be on the field for the first time on Saturday.For Sternberger, Friday was still an exciting day though. “It’s like the first day of school,” he told the media. “First impressions are a big thing for me ... obviously I didn’t get to do anything today (on the field) with being sick, but it’s one of those things where I’m doing things off the field preparation-wise where I can still make a good impression.”The Packers will return to the field on Saturday for a closed practice to bring rookie minicamp to a close.
liny195
Junior Designer

Re: Former NFL referee John Parry never believed in the

Postautor: vvarden » 09 wrz 2020, 10:22

vvarden
Creative Queen

Re: Former NFL referee John Parry never believed in the

Postautor: vvarden » 03 paź 2020, 0:18

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vvarden
Creative Queen

See The Coolest Stuff Online

Postautor: FrankJScott » 14 sty 2021, 17:35

For the man asking about new jersey medical marijuana dispensary locations, marijuana dispensary branson missouri vacation packages, cheapest marijuana dispensary in us, I highly suggest this worthy marijuana dispensary details or marijuana dispensary east st louis, bethel ct medical marijuana dispensary, massachusetts marijuana dispensary locations mission, alongside all this good marijuana dispensary advice or marijuana dispensary springfield missouri map google, marijuana dispensary manchester mo, medical marijuana dispensary in phillipsburg nj, on top of this helpful marijuana dispensary recommendations which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent marijuana dispensary url or marijuana dispensary washington missouri movie cinema, marijuana dispensary near east st louis illinois mayor arrested, and don't forget this cool marijuana dispensary blog or restore medical marijuana dispensary doylestown pa map, marijuana dispensary st louis missouri hotels, and don't forget awesome marijuana dispensary details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new marijuana dispensary recommendations or marijuana dispensary license ny dmv appointment, liberty medical marijuana dispensary bensalem pa county, as well as this helpful marijuana dispensary recommendations as well as burlap marijuana bags, cannabis dispensary near me open now, as well as useful marijuana dispensary info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this good marijuana dispensary details for good measure.
FrankJScott
Creative Princess

Wróć do PROJEKTANTKI