FAQ SZUKAJ UŻYTKOWNICY REGULAMIN PROFIL REJESTRACJA ZALOGUJ

Projektowanie stron internetowych Agencja Interaktywna ARTEH CMS

New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has never been a head coach a

To jest miejsce na Wasze niesamowite projekty, lekcje rysunku, porady i opinie.

Moderator: Lilla Lou

New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has never been a head coach a

Postautor: liny195 » 02 sty 2020, 7:22

https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Marwin-Evans-Jersey , so he won’t have a wealth of experience to draw from when he gets in game situations this year. He’s hoping he has numbers on his side.Via Pete Dougherty of the , LaFleur has been thinking about the role of analytics in his future decision-making process, and is implementing plans to use numbers as a tool. He didn’t hire a specific game-management coach as others have, but he retained Mike McCarthy’s analytics staff, and plans to have General Manager Brian Gutekunst come up with specific situations during OTA practices to test his decision-making. He did similar things as the offensive coordinator of the Titans, but the pressure is obviously different now.“Being the play caller I want to think on my feet,” LaFleur said. “Tell me you’re going to throw one in — and we’ll throw one in randomly, because that’s what this game is about, it’s about sudden change, it’s about being able to react to any adversity.‘[In Tennessee] it was really beneficial, because there were a couple times where I was like Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , ‘Ooof.’ I’m trying to think real fast, I haven’t thought about this, what am I going to do? Then you do whatever you can in that moment, then go back and reflect, OK, was it good or could I have done something different?”He’s going to meet regularly with his staff during the offseason, to create those scenarios to test players (and himself) in practice, as he learns the whens and the hows of being in charge.“Numbers are great but they don’t tell the whole story,” LaFleur said. “That’s why I think you need to go along with the story. You can’t just blanket-statement stuff. . . . Going back to [an end-of-half] example, who’s the quarterback? How’s our defense playing? There are so many variables you have to take into account. Sometimes you have to trust your gut.”That might sound like an old-school coach’s take, but LaFleur seems prepared to embrace the help Aaron Ripkowski Color Rush Jersey , as he enters a new realm of responsibility. With time winding down in the first half, Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers were near midfield trying to get into field-goal range to add onto a 17-7 lead.Rodgers handled a snap on second-and-22, felt pressure, escaped the pocket and scrambled for 21 yards before he slid to mark the play dead. But Atlanta defensive back Brian Poole collided with Rodgers as the quarterback was sliding.The Packers didn’t like that — and a fight broke out.Leading the charge was Lucas Patrick, a third-year player who was getting his first start of the season at left guard. Defending Rodgers, Patrick took on about five Falcons himself before Corey Linsley, Robert Tonyan and Randall Cobb stepped in the scrum.It was a miniscule moment in a rather impressive 34-20 win over Atlanta, but Patrick displayed the type of fight this Packers team had been lacking during their three-game losing streak.Filling in for an injured Lane Taylor at left guard, Patrick played in all 65 snaps against the Falcons. He had appeared in just 24 total snaps on the season coming into Sunday’s game, and it was his first action on the field since Week 6.After spending 2016 on Green Bay’s practice squad, Patrick stepped in last season and played 227 offensive snaps while starting two games due to injury.He was one of three backup linemen to start against the Falcons https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Demetri-Goodson-Jersey , joining Justin McCray and Jason Spriggs. Rodgers had good protection most of the afternoon, although Pro Football Focus claims Patrick allowed four quarterback pressures.<em>Other notes from Sunday’s snap counts:</em>— For the first time all season, wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown played more snaps (34) than Marquez Valdes-Scantling (30).— It seemed odd when Jamaal Williams got the start at running back, but when all was said and done, Aaron Jones ended up getting more snaps and significantly more touches. Jones rushed 17 times and caught three passes, while Williams only saw four carries — three of those in the first half.— Cornerback Bashaud Breeland returned from a two-game absence and picked off his second pass of the season, taking it to the house in the second quarter for a 17-7 Packers lead. He played 23 total defensive snaps, 13 of those from the slot.— Fan-favorite receiver Jake Kumerow played just six snaps and was not targeted by Rodgers. He made his NFL debut a week ago.OFFENSEPLAYERPlays (65)%Patrick65100%Spriggs65100%Linsley65100%Bakhtiari6498%Rodgers6498%McCray6295%Adams5686%Graham4772%Cobb4468%Jones4265%St. Brown3452%Valdes-Scantling3046%Williams2437%Kendricks1726%Lewis1625%Tonyan711%Kumerow69%Light35%Vitale23%Pankey12%Kizer12%DEFENSEPLAYERPlays (71)%Martinez71100%Alexander71100%Williams71100%Brice6592%Jones6389%Brown5983%Fackrell5780%Lowry5679%Jackson5679%Matthews5577%Clark5172%Gilbert3042%Breeland2332%Lancaster2231%Adams1217%Morrison710%Pleasant68%Redmond57%Brown11%
liny195
Junior Designer

Re: New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has never been a head coa

Postautor: vvarden » 09 wrz 2020, 11:08

vvarden
Creative Queen

Re: New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has never been a head coa

Postautor: vvarden » 03 paź 2020, 0:45

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vvarden
Creative Queen

Most Excellent Travel Agents Here

Postautor: FrankJScott » 23 lut 2021, 1:26

For the person asking about sandals overwater bungalow suites jamaica, sandals royal caribbean bungalows, st lucia huts on water, I highly recommend this useful sandals jamaica bungalows tips or over the water bungalows sandals grande st lucian, travel agency in phoenix, overwater bungalow jamaica sandals, as well as this useful sandals bungalow recommendations or phoenix travel agents travel agency, best honeymoon destinations in october 2019, sandpiper bay club med reviews, as well as this good overwater bungalow st lucia blog which is also great. Also have a look at this useful bungalow over water details or over the water villas sandals montego bay jamaica, sandpiper resort in florida, travel agent jobs phoenix arizona, on top of this excellent st lucia overwater bungalows tips or sandals grande st lucia over water bungalows, sandpiper in naples florida, mexican caribbean overwater bungalows, as well as useful sandals over the water villas details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool over the water bungalow in jamaica recommendations or caribbean overwater bungalow resorts, travel agents in phoenix durban, sandals jamaica ocho rios all-inclusive, as well as this helpful honeymoon in barbados recommendations on top of overwater bungalows bali, best honeymoon destinations in october 2020 in usa, sandals barbados crystal lagoon honeymoon suite, and don't forget helpful caribbean destination wedding recommendations which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great sandals jamaica bungalows info for good measure. See More Most Excellent Travel Agents Of 2021 247d656
FrankJScott
Creative Princess

Wróć do PROJEKTANTKI